Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hey, If You Don't Ask, I Won't Tell

He was always sayin' how he's got my back an' all--I never quite knew what his meanin' was until I was lookin' through these pics.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the down low is pretty well covered, too, W. You gettin'it both ways...not even Wily Billy C. had it that good!

rp

10:54 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Hey! Its a presdential ass-assignation!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Hi Raymond, no doubt but that I got the low down on the down low. Or is that: I got the down low on the low down . . . , dang, I jus' can't remembers which way that goes.

Hey Joey, ya makes a good point. And I jus' wants everyone ta know that there's a lotta ass-ignments left fer any that wants 'em. After all, we certainly don't want Dick ta be left out.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page