Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Road Trip: Vietnam

Vietnam's a great place ta visit. It's kinda like Thailand or China, only not. Actually, there doesn't even seem to be that many Vietnamese people in Vietnam--at least not many based on what I've seen.

Heck, I don't know why I ever avoided comin' here before . . . well, 'cept fer all the previous fightin' an' war an dyin' an' stuff. But otherwise, it's a pretty nice place fer a drive.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

W,

I wrote my post on Iago in honor of you and the distinguished Iago clone himself: Karl Rove. No need to thank me: glad to do it!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Thank ya, Raymond. I'll pass on yer regardations to Karl.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

W. Wow. You can't be dubya, you spelling too good.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Naw, Malach. Lik everyone else, you jus' misunderestimate me.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Be careful drivin, Mr Presdent.

If ya hook it, ya coud cause a innrnational incident.

Th ball coud end up in Red China, fer cripes sake!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Thanks Joey. I is always careful behind the wheel ever since drivin' through Maine back in 1976.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page