Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I asked Santa fer a pony, but I didn't get one. Strangely, it looks like Santa thought 'bout it though, 'cause it looks like a pony's been around here--I mean it deposited some "evidence" of bein' here. But still no signs of my gift.

I wonder what Santa left me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. President, Sir,

A Merry Christmas to you. I nearly cried that you didn't find a pony under your tree. And then there's those creeps at the UN always tellin' ya to pony up. How can ya pony up when ya ain't got a pony?

If you're wantin' to do some recording on your computer, the mike you let me use is at my Eugene house. I brought em over to your house a couple of times but you were out visiting soldiers in hospitals or readin' little kids Christmas stories or sumpin.

Let me know if I can help facilitate the return of your mike through my extensive network of contacts in Eugene. That would be Debbie.

Have a great day
rp

2:43 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

I still aint found th mike you left ovr at my place, Mr Presdent.

Em NSA guys is GREAT at hidin em things, I mus say!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Hi Raymond, thanks fer the sympathizin' 'bout the UN. I'll remember yer argument, 'cause it's a good one. In fact, if anyone wants anythin' from me, they can have some pony evidence.


Hey Raymond, I'll pass on yer compliment to the NSA guys. It'll make their holiday season to know that you can't find that mike in yer light switch.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page