Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Reports is Premature

Scattered 'bout the White House today I keep findin' newspapers with headlines like, "AMERICA LOSES A PRESIDENT" or "AN UNLIKELY PRESIDENT DIES."

Hey folks, I'm still alive! Jeez, now I know how celebreties feel 'bout tabloid lies.


Update: Okay, turns out those headlines is 'bout Gerald Ford. Wow, he was a great man--he invented the automobile and he was President. Rest in peace, Mr. Ford, rest in peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

I dunno.

Dontcha think Ford had a real Dick fer his Cheef o Staff?

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page