Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Keepin' an Eye on the Keeper of Naughty and Nice

Jus' so y'all know, in the interest of homeland security we'll be trackin' the movements of ol' Saint Nick on Christmas Eve.

We jus' want all the li'l kiddies to be able to know where Santa is.

And we wanna be sure he's not carryin' more than 3 ounces of liquids, gels, or baby formula.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

How come you aint watrboardin th guy?

I mean ... He gotta know where Bin Laden is, dontee? How else coud he NOT bring Bin Laden no toys fer bein so naugty?

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page