Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bath Party

An Aide tol' me that here in Iraq, their easin' up on the Bath Party.

Well, there's a fresh idea. Why don't we have a Bath Party back in the U.S.?

Now let's see, how could we get a Bath Party started . . . hmm . . . well, I'd invite Scarlett Johansson fer starters, an' maybe that Charlize Theron too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Simply Curious said...

Come on. I should've been the first on your list of people to invite. Tsk, tsk.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, I'm with Simply Curious & Sexy One here ... at least you'd know we'd cum for sure.

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bring the bubbles and Mario Lopez!

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well sir, that's a great idea. I suggest start with some dirty people. You've got lotsa them in texas don'cha?

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page