Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Misquoted

I can't believe I been done an' gone been misquoted.

Las' week the papers an' the television media reported how I sed that I would see peace in the Middle East before my presidincy wuz up. After that all the prognistificators an' punditeers went full tilt talkin' 'bout how that's jus' me tryin' to boost my legacy and how it jus aint gonna happen.

Thing of it is, that's not what I sed.


What I sed wuz that I would bring peas to the Middle East, an' I did too--a pound o' frozen Birdseye.

Mission Accomplished!

5 Comments:

Blogger Atlas Cerise said...

HAHAHAHA!

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It should have been Jolly Green Giant!

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheet, ya have sir, ya have.

Ya got rid o' that nasty soddom whosain dincha?

In my book that is as close as you're ever gonna get to bringing peace to them people over there, so pat yourself on the back.

1:34 AM  
Blogger Simply Curious said...

No carrots? You suck.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

You pead there and your dad puked in China! What a legacy, Sir!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page