Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Win Again!

Ha, ha, ha, ha . . . Veto Sustained!

Take that you bunch of whiny brats!


Um, an' by brats I mean the Dems, not the children that the bill was s'posed to provide healthcare for, 'cause I care for children. Really, I do. I support children an' love 'em deeply.

But not as much as I love to stick it to those liberal Dems!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to that new movie which is about you sir.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Simply Curious said...

Well, bend me over an slap me silly..

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doing the happy dance for you!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page