Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ups an' Downs

Well, I'm feelin' pretty good 'bout my State o' the Union speech, but also feelin' kinda low that my last big speech in office is bein' upstaged by that damned gone-off-her-nut Britney.

Then again, she does have a charm, not unlike my own daughters in they hay day. If only Britney had a daddy who wuz Presidint, she could learn to live a respectified an' righteous life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page