Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Burnin' the Midnight Oil

Well, here I am stayin' up into the wee hour o' the night. Jus' tryin' to write down some notes an' . . . hic . . . get ready . . . hic . . . fer my final State o' the Union address.

So far jus' got the two items, but . . . hic . . . that's what we professionals call a foundation or a framework.

  1. Plan to say somethin' 'bout the economy.
  2. Send the Secret Service guys out on another a beer run.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you were up late because you were masterbating to pictures of Hillary!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page