Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Responding to the Bird Flu

Since I mentioned last week that the U.S. might resort to the deployment of military resources to quarantine an outbreak of avian flu, the press has been asking for clarification about what that might mean. Now, I just want to settle everyone down. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, the details will be fleshed out. For now, it should be sufficient to note that this administration has utilized effective deployment of military assets to contain threats.

For example, since this administration has deployed assets to Iraq, violence has been contained to Iraq. Well, you know, largely contained to Iraq. With the exception, naturally, of Afghanistan. And, well, the bombings in Spain, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, London, and most recently Indonesia. And, of course, some smatterings of violence in the Philippines. But, you know, contained.

At any rate, no U.S. persons have been killed by terrorist types of violence, well, you know, except in Iraq, which is what I mean by contained.

So relax.

1 Comments:

Blogger ysfb said...

I miss the mad cow epidemic! Those were the days.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page