Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, October 13, 2005

But Why Aren't I Successful?

I can't believe it. This is jus' an awful day. First I'm catching flak for staging and rehearsing a teleconference with soldiers, and now some poll finds that 41% of people think my presidency will be judged as unsuccessful. This is just unbelievable. And only 26% of people think I'll be seen as successful. What's up with that?

Then to top it off, I went and called Dad to tell him about the terrible day I'm havin', and you know what he says to me? He tells me to stop my whinin' and go have a pretzel.

Well, I don't like pretzels. They hurt.

1 Comments:

Blogger just b said...

you should ask the kitchen to stock up on a lot of chips. they will make you better. and then, when you're not having the best day, you can call down to the kitchen and someone will bring up your chips in a little bag just for you.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page