Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, October 13, 2005

What's Wrong with Stagings and Scripts?

Now here's something I don't understand. Whenever I watch a review of some movie, I always hear movie critics talk about production values and how important they are to the quality of the film. Remember The Matrix? Now that movie had some fine production values, and it was really popular. Same with Lord of the Rings, and that was popular, too.

So here I go and stage a teleconference with soldiers in Iraq, have Allison "Alley Cat" Barber make sure water bottles are cleared out of the background and rehearse them soldiers as to who gets to talk when, and suddenly I'm Mr. Unpopular. Like somehow all this is manipulative. Well, heck, if that's manipulative, then my whole administration is manipulative.

That's all I've got to say about that. And that's what I plan to tell them, too, at my next press conference.


Update: Okay, Scotty says I can't actually say that at the next press conference, or actually at any press conference. In fact, jus' about looked like he was gonna bust a gasket when I told him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page