Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, October 28, 2005

Comic Book

I just saw where Nelson Mandela's got some kinda comic book coming out. What the heck did Mandela ever do? Just sit around in some cell for 27 years.

I'm leader of the God damned free world! Where's my comic book?!?

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

You have something better than a comic book, a legacy of being George Dubya Bush! Also, you might not want to visit www.toostupidtobepresident.com

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page