Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Where Would I Be Without Karl?

Well, there it is. Karl won the pool on Harriet's withdrawal. He's so good at calculatin' stuff, and he called it right on the button. Here's his slip: "withdrawal, October 26, evening." I had picked the coming weekend--thought I was bein' smart callin' the whole weekend--plus, with daylight savings time and the extra hour of fallin' back and all, I thought a 49 hour weekend would be a good bet. Dick was fumin'; he had it as the mornin' of Oct. 26.

But no, Harriet comes in and lets me know last night. She looked so disappointed, too; I thought she might cry.

So now that everything's all stirred up and everyone's off balance, especially those Dems--man, they don't know whether to be happy or sad that she withdrew--well, now I can nominate a really conservative candidate. Gosh, Karl sure knows how to draw up a plan. He looks out for me y'know. What would I do without him?

And while I'm thinkin' on that, I have to admit that the leak investigation's got me worried some. Day after day, and no announcements, just more silence. Tomorrow's the big day.

Please, God, don't let Karl get indicted. I don't care what happens to Scooter. Dick's an ol' coot anyway. You can take Scooter from him for all I care. Just keep Karl by my side. He's like a brother to me, only better. 'Cause while Jeb may have given me Florida, it was Karl done give me the Office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page