Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, October 28, 2005

Whew!!!

Man, too bad for Scooter, but I'm sure glad Karl's not been indicted yet.

Now I'm off to Camp David for the weekend to get away from all these worries. Don't want to think about hurricanes, Iraq, the Middle East, leak investigation, Supreme Court junk--none of it. Turn back the clock Saturday night, and sleep in Sunday morning.

Gosh, it's good to be President.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Get a good nites sleep, Mr. Pres. Ya gotta hard day a pardonin aheada ya.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Thanks Joey,

I did get a good nite's sleep. And, ah yes, the power of pardons. Another reason why it's good to be in charge. The only downside about 'em is that I tried sellin' 'em on ebay once, and Dick said that I couldn't. Darn it.

Dubya

12:35 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Ever pardon somone jus fer burpin, Mr President?

1:12 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Hey Joey and Dubya, I hope Karl isn't indicted. Good luck Dubya and good night.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page