Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, October 29, 2005

An Important Selection

Taking this retreat at Camp David has allowed me to focus and devote all seriousness to the important selection I hope to make this weekend. I want everyone to know that I've learned from past mis-steps, and that I am aware that makin' a selection of such gravity will involve all of my talents and mental acumints.

I will, of course, be in communication with my political base, and listen to their inputs. I will listen to Senators, both Republican and (though it pains me to say it) Democratic. But let me be clear: I am an independence thinker and I will settle on the final selection based on crimeria of my own making. So, keeping all of that in mind, including the fact that no final determitation has been made, let me share something privately with you, the readers of my blog--just to get some feedback on a potential selection.

And please keep in mind, I'm still sore about how things went the last time, so here it goes.

I may have found my Halloween costume for Monday:

Alan "Yoda" Greenspan

Check it out, and let me know what you think. And don't forget to click on the link for the ears.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

I'm gonna be The Donald! Oh one last thing Dubya, check out my blog, coffeeandstockblog.blogspot.com soon. A link to your blog will be on it.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Dear Brandonian,

Since I finished my college studies, I jus' don't take tests no more. So let me give you a test and you can decide for yourself the answer to your question:

A bomb goes off, untold numbers dead, what should a President do?

a.) read a story to school kids
b.) fly overhead in Air Force One
c.) try to figure where Dick's dang bunker is
d.) all of the above

Actually, I'm only funnin'. I can't discuss NSC crafted scenarios. It'd be a breach of National security. Also Dick would beat me.

Sincerely,
Dubya

10:10 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Dear Salbert,

Thank you for linking me on your blog. You are a fine American. I hope Sal & Company succeeds, so that many many pension funds can make investments in your company.

Sincerely,
Dubya

10:17 AM  
Blogger just b said...

i love your costume, mr. president. and on this matter, you need no other opinion but your own.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page