Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, November 05, 2005

One Li'l "s"

Okay, leaving the summit today, I just found out that it wasn't the Summit of the America, but the Summit of the Americas--y'know, as in plural, wi' that li'l "s" at the end. Dammit all, I thought it was just about how everyone should pay attention to us in the U.S.--y'know, the America.

As it turns out, it's focus was on the relations between South American countries, Central American countries, and North American countries. Even then, I said well, we're the only North American country, and someone said what about Canada. So I says, oh yeah, Canada.

Well dang, that li'l "s" makes a big difference. Wish I had noticed that before I got here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Mexcos parta Norta Merica too, Mr Pres -- udderwise theyda hadta wait till CAFTA t take are jobs a way.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bush I fucked your wife barbara sooo hard jiz came out her ears!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Ya gotta watch out for the lil s's.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine Dubya and Jake Gittes in a confrontation in Chinatown:

Hey, Barbara's not my wife.
She's my mother.

*slap*

She's my daughter.

*slap*

She's my mother.

*slap*

She's my daughter.

*slap*

She's my mother.

*slap*

She's my daughter.

*SLAP* (extra hard) Dubya breaks down.

She's my mother and my daughter.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page