Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, November 07, 2005

What's Wrong with My Intelligence?

I don't understan' why people wanna examine my pre-war intelligence. I'm jus' as intelligent now as I was then, so why can't we jus' focus on the here an' now? I mean, why would my I.Q. be any different then from what it is now? An' besides, I gradueted from Yale, so my academic credibles are beyond refute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

All th same Mr President a xaminations in order.

Now stick out yer brane an say AHHHH.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

You are just silly sometimes. We all like to make fun of someone. You're a great guy, just prone to being made fun of

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page