Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

What's Goin' On???

I just found out that the Dems have forced the Senate into a secret meeting over Iraq.

I thought that Dick and me were the only ones who could hold secret meetings. What gives?

2 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Whoa! Those Dems can't do that, fight back Dubya!!! I'm counting on you!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

How can Sennit Dems do anything in secrit? Teddy Kennidy has his own gravitational field fer cripes sake!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page