Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Seems Like Back Stabbin'

I'm pretty much P.O.'d at a coupla fella conservatives. Both Trent "The Trenchcoat" Lott and Billy "The Canon" Niskanen have gone an' publicly questioned what kind of a role Karl should be playin' in my White House. Trent's callin' for "new blood," and Billy's sayin' any shake up should begin with Karl.

Now, we're all conservatives, and let's not forget that Scooter's new nickname's soon to be "The Goat." So can't we all jus' get along. Hey, that sounds familiar. Is that like a song or somethin'?

2 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

I hope all of the corruption at the White House gets settled with.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Dont werry bout loosin Karl. There gotta be a lotta old Nixin administration afficials still lookin fer werk.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page