Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Not Out of Touch

Jus' when I thought I had put all that Katrina 'n FEMA stuff behind me, out come e-mails from Brownie from his final weeks at FEMA. When he and the agency shoulda been focusin' on the emergency at hand, he was talkin' about fashion an' dog sittin'. Didn't even respond to urgent e-mails.

Dang it!

Makes him look outa touch, which makes me look outa touch for puttin' him in charge. But I'm not out of touch. Really. Just give me a chance, an' I will touch you.

Okay, that didn't come out right.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Dont werry Mr President. You done th resonabl thing -- appointin a managerial disaster as th manager of disasters.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

It's not your fault, your a good president. Brownie needs to use his phone, and not a cell phone where he can blame a bad signal for not communicating. My family in the Big Easy are fine and I'm fine after Wilma came through. Just one bad thing you're doing. You let the defecit get out o' control.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page