Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

Samuel Alito! Now, there's a trick and a treat all rolled into one.

Man, I love this job. It's all about Karl and Dick findin' ways for me to stick it to those silly liberals and pull off favors for my loyal conservatives!

Well, you know, that and--um--servin' the, uh, what do ya call 'em, the, um . . . well, y'know who I mean. Servin' them other folk.


Update: The voters, that's it. So, y'know, servin' the American people, cause it was like in my vowin' in or somethin'.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

I'm a Repblican! Good job as President but I think you should buy stocks to reduce the defecit and pull out of Iraq where I have no clue what the U. S. of A. is doing there. Let Dow improve their livig daily. Oh, you should make capital gains and dividend taxes 0%, we work hard to find winning stocks and when we are taxed on it, it takes away hours of research.

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page