Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, October 31, 2005

Pretty Funny Stuff

I just heard some intern mentionin' how someone learned somethin' about Pluto doin' three moons. Now that's just funny. I couldn't help but stand there and snicker. The intern jus' kinda looked at me odd-like, but I really could not help myself, 'cause, man, sounds like Disney's gettin' a little randy there.


Update: Okay, as it turns out, he was talkin' about the planet. It has three moons. Well, that's not funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Oh Dubya, you should know better.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page