Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

God's Hand?

Accordin' ta Pat Robertson, God had Yitzhak Rabin assasinated and gave Ariel Sharon a stroke because our Lord disagreed with their political choices. Is it jus' me, or has Pat gone kinda loopy?

I didn't mind at all two years ago when he said that God tol' him that I'd be re-elected. I mean, hey, good ta know it--the Lord's in my corner. But this whole God strikin' down Israli Prime Ministers hoodoo--well, that's jus' plain nuts.


. . . . Note to Self: Do NOT invite Pat to the White House.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

So is God strikin or strokin, Mr President?

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page