Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, January 09, 2006

Tom DeLay

I can't believe a TEXAS judge refused to at least help to rush DeLay's trial. If there's delay in DeLay's trial, then the trial will overlay with upcomin' elections. DeLay deserves to have no delay in bein' tried, so everyone should try to rush DeLay's trial and speed up delays that would cause problems fer DeLay due ta election overlay. DeLay is jus' bad--I mean delay. Shoot, now I'm jus' confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page