Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Big Speech

Boy, I gotta get ready fer my state o' the union speech. I think that's like in Febuary or somethin'. So many important topics to consider--I gotta narrow 'em down. Not sure which ones ta keep an' which ones ta drop.
  1. Supreme Court - After all, I is certainly shapin' the legal future of the country.
  2. Avian Flu - Damn environmentalists! So what if nature has the sniffles.
  3. Global Warmin' - See bullit point fer Avian Flu.
  4. Pakistan - People don't really care that we dropped a missle in Pakistan, do they?
  5. Brett Favre - Will he retire or won't he? An' why isn't his name pronounced favor?
  6. Economy - Doin' well. The question is how many times ta mention it.
  7. Health Care - Not enough people have it. Question is how few times ta mention it, if at all.
  8. Katrina - Now who is she again? Is she that one datin' Bradd Pitt?
  9. The Big Texas Issue - Can they get on w/out Vince Young? Oh yeah, an' Tom DeLay.
  10. 2006 - Might wanna remind peoples ta change how they date their checks.
  11. Economy - Hey, it's doin well. Talk about it A LOT!
  12. Terrorism - How I is keepin' America safe from threats.
  13. Iran - Growin' nucular threat.
  14. N. Korea - Growin' nucular threat.
    1. hmm . . . maybe I don't really wanna talk 'bout Iran or N. Korea.
  15. Patriot Act - Only a communist or a terrorist would complain 'bout givin' up civil rights.
  16. Approvement Ratings - Hey, can't a Prez get some love?
Well, that 'bout covers it. Am I fergettin somethin'?

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Sounds like ya got a great speech lined up, I can't wait to hear it. Could you mention that the technology sector of the economy is doin' well so the NASDAQ goes up to 5000 again. Oh, award Billy Frist for doin' his investment homework and selling it.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page