Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Documents Shmocuments

The press is jus' fallin' in with Saddam and all those who promote Saddamism. Here the press comes reportin' how documents from high level Iraqi meetings before the war show that the Iraqi's and Saddam had completely abandoned the idea of WMDs. Dontcha get it? This is all part of Saddam's secret plan ta discredit me.

All those years, he knew we wuz gonna invade, an' he knew that we would find these documents, an' he knew that I would allow the war ta drag on, an' he knew my popularity ratin's would be low, so it should be obvious to everyone that he staged these secret meetings jus' ta embarass me about the absence of WMDs. But little did he know that I'd still have the upper hand. I can't be embarassed, 'cause I have no sense of shame! I am absolutely shameless. Hah! So there!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

A Saddamite stuck it to ya, Mr Presdent?

Geez. I hope it wunt in th Lincoln Bedroom!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

You tell it like it is Dubya! Wait, that's not White House policy is it, then tell it how YOU think it is!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page