Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Tragedy

Well, there ya goes. Violance an' war is jus' spreadin' all overs Iraq. Fact, it's bringin' the country to the verge of civil war. Over 200 dead in a single day. Peoples settin' other peoples on fire. Peoples shootin' up other peoples. Mosques bein' shooted up and blowed up. An' ya know why all of this is happinin', too, dontcha?

It's 'cause the Democrats won congress.

If only the internationals had seen us be resolveful behind Republican leadership, there would be peace in the world today. If only . . . but instead, tragedy.


Update: Ya know what else? I gotta get me a whole new set of pants, 'cause, I tell ya what, I ate a lot of turkey the past coupla days an' these puppies are feelin' snug.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Dont werry none bout that civl war, Mr Presdent.

Civl war always makes th histry books, donit? Thats what a presdents spposta do.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Thanks fer the prospective, Joey. It helps ta see things in the proper contacts.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir W,

If the winds around the Potomac start pickin' up, have the secret service look out for them flying fruitcakes.

promise?

rp

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page