Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hey, Lookit!!!

Check me out, I made a virtual sculptur. I'm like an artist:



If you wanna be an artist, too, jus' check out the Hirshhorn Museum. I think it's a museum fer like horns an' stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

You oughtta put in fer a NEA grant -- bfore ya cut funding o th NEA.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page