Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, December 01, 2006

Two . . . Maybe Three fer!!!

Liberals is always complainin' 'bout how me an' my Administration screwed up Iraq, an' how we have a responsibility ta leave it in better shape than we found it, an how we need ta improvify the lives of the Iraqi people. Well, that's jus' what we're a doin'!

We are givin' the Iraqi peoples a choice, a choice of Iraqs. Whereas before they only had Saddam's Iraq, now they can choose between two, maybe three different Iraqs: the Shiite Iraq, the Sunni Iraq, an' maybe the Kurdish Iraq. Kinda like Coke, Pepsi, an' RC.

Update: Ha, ha, I was jus' kiddin' 'bout the Kurdish Iraq. Jus' havin' a li'l fun with Turkey, there won't be no Kurdish Iraq.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

You oughtta go ovr there, Mr Presdent, & ackt like a big dicktatr.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Fer the record, I ain't never did nuthin' with my dick and no tater. That's jus' an ugly rumor.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page