Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

We Will Stay in Iraq 'til the Job is Done!

And by "we," of course, I mean the more than 140,000 mens and womens servin' they's military tour in Iraq.

And maybe me on Christmas Day, but only if peoples is bein' nice an' not naughty.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off the subject, W, but thanks for makin' these calendars available..I'll have one up in my office Jan 1st!
http://www.gop.com/store/Detail.aspx?id=15
rp

10:41 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Well, my momma always sed I wuz pretty 'nough be in a pin-up calander someday.

. . . oh, wait, you're talkin' 'bout the ones we sell to the public . . .

10:22 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Hey, Mr Cmmandr in Cheef! You musta givd Salbert his dployment ordrs, cause it apears hes buggd out again!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Well Joey, if Salbert's on a secret deployment, it's so secret that I don't even knows 'bout it.

Fer that kinda stuffs, ya might better ask Uncle Dick.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page