Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Brilliant, jus' Brilliant!!!

No more i-Pods fer you, Kim Jong-Il. Defy the might an' power of the U.S. of A., willya? Hold missle tests in defiance of my authority, willya? Try ta create nukular weapons of mass destruction, willya? Well, take that. You'll jus' hafta make due with last year's model!

Meanwhiles, my study group's comin' up with some answers fer Iraq. Man, it's jus' like college all over agin--get myself inta trouble, but smart kids can always bail me out. Yup, good times, good times.


Update
: Well, turns out my study group's nuthin' but a bunch of lily-liveried traitors. Wantin' ta pull out an' all!?! Am I the last American willin' ta make sacrafices? Can't y'all see that anyone who wants ta pull out now is jus' desecratin' the memory of the mens an' womens who are already dead? I tells you now: it's clear to this Administration that if ya wanna properly memorialize the sacrafices of the troops who've died in Iraq, ya gotta be willin' ta sacrafice more troops along side 'em.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

You coud always start droppin a few a-Pods & a few h-Pods on ol Long Jongs doorstep, Mr Presdent.

Send em ovr wit da icbm-Pods.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page