Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ownin' It!

Okay, I admit that it's bad in Iraq. I said it.

Wow, actually, that kinda feels better.

It's bad in Iraq!

Hey, in fact that feels purty darn good. Wow, it feels good to admit stuff.

Whew, well I'm glad that's over an' done with.


Now leave me alone an' go play in the snow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

New Years Reslution, sir: Only invade cuntrys where stuffs goin pretty good from now on. Kay?

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you send me more of those snowflakes? Cutting those is a lot easier than cutting and running from Iraq...you should do the things you do best and that snowflake you sent me was solid, it was the bomb.

rp

8:52 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Hey Joey, that's a good idea. Maybe France is due, but Canada's closer.

Hi Raymond, I'll have you know that this Presidint may cut snow flakes, but he never runs from 'em.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page