Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, March 27, 2006

Mad Cow

I jus' glanced at some article on Forbes that says maybe human ta human transfers of mad cow disease is possible. What the heck is they talkin' about? Where the heck in America is people eatin' people? I know Dick shot somebody, but he didn't have nobody dressed fer steaks or nuthin'--at least as far as I knows . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Whats eatin peaple got t do wit anything, Mr Presdent? COWS dont eat peaple neithr!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

THat's as crazy as the Bird Flu comin' to America: IT'S TO SCARED TA MESS WITH DUBYA. But I really don't agree on your immigration, just ease some resrictions and build a huge wall, or import that Chinese Wall.

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page