Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A Real Dilemma

Someone jus' e-mailed me a video that looks like some announcement I taped in relation ta global warmin', but I'll be darned if I can remember ever doin' such a thing. Oh no, maybe I been infected with mad cow. I don't recall eatin' any steak from that Alabama farm that had an infected cow, but maybe that's jus' another symptom. How do I know whether I'm not rememberin' stuff if I'm really not rememberin' it? Now heck, if that ain't what they call a pair o' ducks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Dubya, it's not Mad Cow, it could be AVIAN FLU! Watch out! Stay away from KFC!

3:44 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Why dontcha announce a global coolin initiative, Mr Presdent?

9:03 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

I can't have no avian flu, Salbert, I don't even drink avian. I don't go fer none a that high falootin' bottled water stuff.

An' as fer a global coolin' initiative, Joey, I bring that one up every year in December, but all anyone ever does is laugh an' say, "Good one, Dubya, good one." But I don't get it. What's so funny?

12:29 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Dubya: I hear NASA is building a launch pad on the moon to send astronauts to Mars. I know why, Mars must have oil!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page