Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

BARNEY CAM

Hey, check out the Barney Cam page and click on the video links to watch Barney get ready fer the Holidays.

Or, if ya gots Windows Media Player and wants, you can go straight from here:

--------> fer Windows Media Player only


Man, I jus' love that dog. If he weren't a dog I'd marry him.

But, um, not in the biblical sense or nuthin', 'cause, y'know, he'd still be a "he."

4 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Mr Presdent, you coont marry Barney evn if he wernt a he, an evn if he wernt a dog.

Yer already marryd t Ol Grins n Glassy-Eyes.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

I guess yer right, Joey.

So I suppose that if Barney weren't a dog and he weren't a he . . .

. . . well, then I guess I'd be faced with a mighty tough choice.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

W,

I simply have not been able to get into the Christmas (not Holiday..I was sorry to see you sell out on that one..how can we win the Xmas wars if you call it Holiday!)Spirit, but seeing Karl Rove be ho ho ho holly and jolly got me right in the mood.

Thank you, Mr. President. Thank you, Barney.

Raymond Pert

2:48 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Thanks Raymond, I'll pass on yer regardifications ta Karl.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page