Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, December 11, 2006

Kofi Anon

Well, there goes Kofi again, bad mouthin' the good ol' U.S. of A., not to mention yours truly.

The Secretary General says that he wants me to know that "no nation can make itself secure by seeking supremacy over all others." But that's not what I'm tryin' to do. I'm tryin' to make us secure by beatin' the crap outta all others.

There's a difference.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Right you are, sir!

Why settle fer bein just a Supreme, when you coud be Diana Ross?

8:03 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Yeah, that Diana sure could whale heck on someone.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page