Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Hmmm . . .



Hey, maybe this octopus can help get me out of Ira . . . um . . . nevermind.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupendous octopus.

A good role model for ya, W.

I guess you know that.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Hey, if I can get outta 'Nam an' look like a hero, I can get outta Iraq and do the same!

. . . um . . . I meant be a hero.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Stay th corse, sir.

Yer more of a sponge than a octopus.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Course I'll stay the course, Joey, even if the course is course an' the critics start usin' language that's course.

Oh hey, yer comment jus' made me realize SpongeBob is on. Gotta go.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page