Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Big News!!!

Whoa, a new study--a medical study--says that alcohol can protect you from brain injury! I gotta show this ta Laura. I got proof. Alcohol is good fer you. Liquor up the egg nog boys, it's gonna be a Happy Holidays fer me!


Update: I showed the report to Laura, an' all she said wuz "All the alcohol in the world won't protect the country from your injury." Then she closed the library door on me. What's her meanin' by that anyway?

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Now if you can find some medickle benefit t stickin coke up yer nose, ya got it made, sir!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page