Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Girls Will be Girls

Well, apparently Miss USA an' Miss Teen USA have been boozin' it up at the clubs. When I see stories like this one, it . . . well, it warms a father's heart, 'cause I'd like like ta think that my own two girls have been an influence an' role model to young women throughout the country.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

I red th rports, Mr Presdent, & I administerd four spankins.

Emissions accomplishd, sir.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sir commander in chief,

Post pics of the babealicious twins...I wanna see your little bushies in action...btw, do they ever hang with Brittany and Paris? they seem like two bushes of a flock in a pea pod...or something like that.

rp

10:31 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Hey Joey, I like yer thinkin'. Next time I land on a carrier, you can be my sign writer.

Raymond, I'm surprised you would ask me to post pics of the twins in action. That would jus' be redundent. Those kinda pics are already available on-line.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pres., sir,

Instantaneous gratification. Yer quicker than Google!

rp

ps..don't know what was happenin' with the comment function o'er at my place...conspiracy?

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page