Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, December 14, 2006

When the Honeymoon's Over

Heck, a new poll shows that 57% of Americans trust the new congreshunal Democrats an' only 31% trust me.

Well, I got one words ta say 'bout that: "Enjoy the honeymoon while it lasts." Yessiree, that's what's known as a honeymoon period. Everythin' is all luvy-dovey fer a while, then before ya know it, it's all: "Yer not doin' this right!" "Yer not doin' that right!" "Don't touch me, I've got a headache!" "Why do you spend so much time with that danged dog!" . . . um . . .

. . . but of course, I'm speakin' analgesically

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Honeymoons already ovr, sir.

Dems have already takin t strokin emselfs.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

I couldn't quite read that last comment, Joey. My vision's kinda blurry.

Must be all them official reports I'm readin'
. . . yeah, that's it, reports.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page