Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

DANG!!!

Whoa, how'd we lose another congressional seat?!?

Well, I guess that kinda stuff can happen while bein' preoccupied with filmin' doggy cam videos. Shoot, I wonder what else has been goin' on?


Update: Well, even though we 'publicans is still losin' stuff, at least we ain't the only ones confused 'bout the Middle East. By the way, if you check out the link, even the Brits is confused--they spelt "sunny" wrong. Ha, ha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Check n see if th new Texas Dem got a Green Card, Mr Presdent.

Cant be too careful, ya kno?

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page