Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Science is Lame

People is always criticizin' my administration's science and my administration's representification of the facts, but my view is that you can't trust science if you can't trust scientists. So here's a story 'bout scientists watchin' ice melt, an' all they can do is yak'bout that mythical global warmin' their always talkin' bout.

Okay, fer all you scientits out there here's a news flash: ICE MELTS

That's what it does.

'Nuff said.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Learnt that back in yer drinkin days, dintcha sir?

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page